Sunday, June 21, 2009

A REAL EYE OPENER

well I have to say that this week was a blur....not that I am complaining or anything it just means that time flew by this week. I hope that the rest of my time here in Al Udeid Qatar goes by fast and that I can rejoin my family sooner than later. I have to tell you all though, this trip has been a real eye opener to me and I have learned a lot of really neat, cool, and useful things about my job, my life, myself and most importantly my relationship with my wife....I wont go into details, I'll spare you, haha. But no in all seriousness, this has been a really good learning experience and I feel that it has, in the end helped me to overcome a lot of things including myself for the most part and realize what is most important in this life and I have really been able to refocus and reprioritize my life in a way that has worked out or at least is starting to work out a whole lot better for my family and myself. I feel like I am the luckiest man alive because I am married to the most patient woman in the world I think. I know that my wife loves me and that she is in this all the way, not that i didn't know that before, but i really know that for assurity now. I only hope that when I get home that I will be able to show her the love that she deserves and that she needs to know that I love her and that I too am in this all the way right beside her because I really and truly am in this right next to her. I love you Tracy Lorene and that will never change. I miss you so much and cant wait to talk to you and to tell you that face to face. Oh how glorious that day will be here in about 40 days, YES, i am excited. well that is all for now so I will talk to you all later and Tracy I Love You Forever and Eternity.

THERON JOEL

No comments: