Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another Day in the eyes of TJ....

Well i have not been on here in a few days so i just wanted to get on here and update my status
:)~ i now have, do believe, that i have 45 days left until i can come home. Yeah Me. But the time here is going by at a decent rate and i hope that it continues to go faster and faster so that i can see my lovely wife and kiddies again soon. I love them so much and miss them more and more each day. But anyway, I finished the first book out of the TWILIGHT series and am hookef on it, i plan on going to get the second book tonight from the library here and start reading it, I borrowed the TWILIGHT movie from someone at work so i am probably going to watch it tonight after work and after i get done working out. So that brings me to something else, I have recommited myself to working out for the last six weeks that i am here so that i can reach my personal goal of getting down to 185 lbs, I went to the gym today and i have officially lost 21 lds since i have been here, i weighed 218 when I arrived in the desert and i am down to 197 Lbs so I am excited. So when i reach my goal weight, I am going to start to try to put on some more muscle since i really dont have anything else to do here in the desert besides Talk to my family and work and church and working out so yeah that is one of my goals to better myself while i am here to be better before i go home. But anyway that is what is going on with me so just updating like I said. well will be on here tomorrow to give you all another update so for now it is goodbye from TJ.

Oh by the way Tracy I tried to capitalize all my stuff just for you. Haha. I love you and miss you always. Your Loving Husband and Eternal Companion.
Theron Joel.

No comments: