Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dont know what I'm doing

well all, I tried to get on here to post some photos but it seems that i dont know what I am doing so I am going to have to once again trust in my beautiful wife to show me up again and tell me how to do it but that is ok I will learn some day, I hope so anyway. well it has been another day in the DEID or Al Udeid or desert or sandbox which ever you prefer so yeah it is coming to a close here in i do believe 43 days and counting so i am happy about that but it will be better when I am home with the family and friends and familiar home so yeah. Anyway I am just wanting to get on here and update everyone, I am doing ok and I am alive so that is good. Another day where I woke up on the brown side of the dirt, HAHA. so I am going to bed now and I will talk to you all later.

TJ

No comments: