Saturday, June 13, 2009

hello from Qatar

well it is now 48 days and some change until i am able to join my lovely family again and to enjoy the many things that i once took for granted like being able to caome home every day and see the family that i have come to love with everything in me and to kiss my wife and pick up my kids as they run up to me as i walk through the door after a long day of work or even after i just go somewhere and come back. i love my family and i never want to be away from them again because it is not fun missing out on all the small things that i never thought that i would miss. it is amazing to me to be able to have the love that i have and the marriage that i have and be who we are together as a family, i really am feeling the blessings that my father in heaven has blessed me with and the small little acts that i never knew would mean so much to me, but they are everything to me. i love you tracy and i am counting the days when i can hold you in my arms, that is what will be the best day of my life when i can be rejoined with you and our children. i love you and miss you oh so much every day more and more the longer that i am gone. i hope that these 48 days and some change....haha..... go by fast and that i get to see your face and kiss your lips and finally after a long period away from you, place my hand on your cheek and tell you that everything is alright now, i am home. i cannot wait to see your face and hold you in my arms again. i love you. Theron Joel...... :)~

No comments: