Sunday, June 7, 2009

Playing dress up....

Ok so Lily is getting to that age where she like to dress up, you know change cloths 20 times a day, put on shoes, and even let you play with her hair...I know I know there was a while where I had to hold her down just to brushed it! :-)

So today we did not go to church, Peyton is sick (runny nose, crusty eye, fever, pulling at the ears) I am thinking ear infection, but since I am in Primary I didnt want to get other children sick. But....since we have not missed church in I can't tell you when, I really did not know what to do. So I decided we where going to have a lazy stay in our PJ day! :-)

So Lily wanting to play as she has started doing....so she first put on her shoes on the wrong feet! :-) (Look close at the picture)
Then she brought me the hair brush and let me fix her hair (we had to do the whole side pony tail...haha)
So then I ran to the bath room real quick and I came back and Lily had taken one of her markers (the pink one of course) and put lipstick on Peyton :-) Oh boy poor Peyton....the things to come for him!! HAHA

No comments: