Wednesday, June 24, 2009

In the right place at the right time

Yesterday was one of those days that you knew Heavenly Father truly played a big part in. My sister Robin is up visiting us and we had plans to go into St Louis and Monday evening I looked at her and said hey we should go to Nauvoo tomorrow and go to St Louis some other time. So yesterday we got up and headed up to Nauvoo, when we got there we went and ate lunch and then headed to the visitor center, after touring the garden we decided to head back into the visitor center to just hang out for a bit. We where really sitting on a bench when this women walked up too me and said I know you. I was so confused I wont lie. Well to make a long story short, it was TJ's Aunt Tammy and Grandma Quon. To be 100% honest we have never even meet TJ's Grandma before so it was a totally amazing experience. You just knew that the Lord had a hand in, we where really suppose to meet them!!








No comments: