Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Picking!!

So today was our first playgroup since me and Phyliss has taken it over (our old playgroup leader moved) But we went to Braeutgams Orchards to pick pumpkin's, feed the goats & chickens and play in the play area! We had a blast!! We had about 8 kids and I think they all had fun! I know we as parents did!! :-)

The Shields Family Pumpkin Picking!!

Our Family's Pumpkin's

Lily Playing!!

This pumpkin is almost as big as Lily...haha

The Field of Pumpkins!!



Mommy & Peyton by the chickens!!



Paul, Regain, Lily & Daddy on the tractor!


The Spicer Family
Regain Feeding the goats

Lily feeding the goats!


Lily loved the chics!

1 comment:

The Larsons said...

Loved that orchard! They actually have a preschool I would have loved to put my kids in if i were still there. So fun to see the playgroup continue! Way to go! :) Your kiddos are so cute! Fun that your hubby got to come too!