Thursday, October 16, 2008

Date Night

So I am sure all of you who have children understand where I am coming from!! But you know when you first get married you have all the time in the world with each other. Every free moment is spent with each other. You do tons of romantic stuff for each other...and then you have children!! :-) Don't get me wrong having kids has been by far the most wonderful thing it our lives ...but I do sometimes miss the alone time! So last Saturday my husband totally wined and dined me!! First he brought me to the mail and I had my hair cut and high lighted!!

Then we came home put the kids to bed for the night and got all dressed up to come down stair to a candle light dinner...he had romantic music...my favorite food (Olive Garden) It was perfect! I will still close to my children (for all of you who don't know I have a problem leaving my kids with anyone!!) and yet we had time to our selves! We ate we danced in the living room it was wonderful!! It was the perfect day!!

No comments: