Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Getting ready for Halloween!!

So I know Halloween should not be my favorite Holiday...But it is! It is the start of fall and the leaves are all changing and my kids get to dress up and truly be kids. We get to go pick and carve Pumpkins, it is the first holiday of the season, there is not the hassle that comes with Thanksgiving and Christmas it is just a true kids Holiday and just the whole feel of the season I love!! So here is how we have started counting down the days to our Family's HALLOWEEN!!







3 comments:

Sara said...

Yall have some sweet pumpkin carving skills! I am jealous!!!

Cheyenne said...

I love the color of your kitchen! the pumpkins don't look so bad either. haha

Karla and Thaddeus said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It is so much fun to see them and both of you in these pictures. Keep them coming. I love seeing them.