Friday, October 24, 2008

I hate car problems!!

Ok so I think you all know we bought a new car this past April...well A new used car! :-) But late last night TJ went to go to the shoppette to get me some liquid starch and well...the car started making a funny noise!! :-( So today we took it into the dealership and our wheel was about to fall off!! Like crazy!! But all of it but $100 is being covered under the warranty so we can't really complain!! :-) But we are car less for the weekend! Oh well it could be worse!! :-) The worst part of it was we where going to have a really cool play group and well since I had all of the stuff and couldn't really get there :-P I even made slime last night...that is why I needed liquid starch!! :-) But oh well life goes on! It could be worst!! :-) But that is my latest stress of the week!!

No comments: