Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Air Show!

So we went to the Air Show...this was our first one as a Family. TJ had to drive a bus for it!! (Yes my hubby can drive a bus...I joke with him if the AF doesn't work out there is always a school bus driver!!) :-) But he was able to go with us for a little while!! But it was fun...Lily liked it!! Peyton not so much, it was to loud for him and we had a hard time keeping the ear plug in his lil ears!! But now every time Lily sees an air plane she is like "plane mom plane" :-) It is kind of cute!! :-) But then again I guess I think everything they do is cute!!


My bus driving hubby...out in front of our house!! (Lily is so excited!!)
The Thunder Birds!!


Lily eating cookies!!

You could go in the planes and tour them!!


TJ says these things are totally cool!!


Daddy & Lily with their ear plugs!!


The Shields' Family!! :-)

No comments: