Friday, July 3, 2009

Answering Prayers

I have had a good last few days and the last couple of weeks have flown by and I am so glad. I hope that the rest of July goes by just as fast so that the date that my plane comes will come a whole lot faster. I have had a cool experience with prayer here lately. I can attest to Heavenly Father answering prayers. I have witnessed just the little things that he has had his hands in and i am greatful that he is always willing to answer prayers even the small ones. The message From President Eyring that says basically to look and ponder about the times that you have witnessed Gods hands in your life everyday. I have kind of been looking for those small things and I am noticing that He is there more than I ever realized that He was. It is amazing how much He is truly and really there. I have seen a few things that have amazed me, it shouldnt amaze me as much as it has but it has and I am grateful. I just wanted to say that I love you Tracy and I miss you and hope that July goes by as fast as June did or even faster. I have a feeling that it will. I love you and the kids more and more every day I hope that you know that. bye for now

No comments: