Thursday, May 21, 2009

Growing way to quick!!

Well it has been a while since I have posted pictures of my kids so I thought I would share some.... Well Lily is now Two and Peyton is now the Big One!! They are growing so so quick!! I feel like we just had Lily and now I have two toddlers!! Crazy! :-) But I would not change a thing!! They are what has kept me busy for the past almost 4 months since TJ has left!

*Me and the Kids back at home in April*

*Our handsome little man*

*Our Lily...and all of her Dora stuff!!*


*Lily loves to climb into bed with Peyton and play/keep him up from napping!*

1 comment:

Quon said...

I cant believe how big they are getting. wow time goes by so fast. we sure do miss you all. we need to get together soon. we love you all. kiss thoes babies and give yourself a hug.