Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun!!

Well we had two long days of Halloween fun!! Thursday Night we had our Ward Trunk or Treat! It turned out really good...this year they did a little carnival inside and then we went out side and trunk or treated!! Lily loved it! She started out carrying her pumpkin then she started dragging it...then I ended up caring her and the pumpkin! But she would not let it go!!

Then Friday morning we got up and went to play group...we had a Halloween party it was great! The kids made pumpkin lanterns and slime!! They also played in the play room at the Claus home!! We had spooky treats and just enjoyed our selves!


Then that night we had a couple of friends over and had a pot luck and then all went trick or treating!! It again was fun!! The kids where so tired by time the evening was over! Lily slept til 9am Saturday morning!! It was very nice I have to say!

But all in all it was a great Halloween couple of days! The kids were too cute and they truly enjoyed themselves!! and hey that is all it is about right!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Sones said...

Lily is so beautiful, and Peyton is a chunker. He is so adorable I cant wait till I get to play with him at Thanksgiving. Only 19 more days. Just thought I would let you know.. :) :)

The Larsons said...

So fun that the whole presidency is witches! Too cute! I miss you guys SO much! That is fun they did a carnival this year.

digestibletrax said...

I'm glad this isn't Facebook. I would be horrifed to see a "tag" on my post-baby backside, though Johannes would love to tag his :)