Monday, September 22, 2008

Trying Something New!!

Hey All!!

Well I had talked to Stephy about starting a blog, that is what a lot of my friends up here do to keep up with there families!! So here we are...blogging!!

Well the Shields Family is trucking along...things are going great. Lily & Peyton are getting so big way to quick!! I think every day wow before I know it they will be going on missions and getting married!! I sometimes wish they would stay my babies forever...and then I have to change another poopy diaper and thing hmmm...maybe not!! :-D
But as I am sure you all know the excitement in our family right now is trying to get ready for TJ deploying in January. We are just trying to make sure mentally & spiritually we are ready. But as far as day to day life TJ is in school and enjoying it. He also just got a new church calling as the 2nd counselor in YM...and yes I am jealous!! :-D But happy for him! So as of now he is a counselor in YM, a Elders Corm Teacher, a Youth Sunday School Teacher & He does a prospective elders class on Tuesday nights!! I am thinking that the Lord does not ever want me to see my Hubby!! :-) But go and do as the Lord Commands! :-)

As for me I am still doing the cake decorating classes and I have also joined a squadron spouse club!! :-) I am still serving in Primary as the secertary & the fill in Music Corester. I am also starting be over the play group for our ward, they are more for me to get out than they are for Lily & Peyton...haha...sad I know.

But I will try to keep up on here with you all so check it weekly or so!! haha Who know how often I will Blog!! :-D

Oh yeah here is a picture of Lily Apple picking!! We had a blast....The weather was cool and the apples where wonderful!! The only problem we had was ones Lily started picking she didn't want to stop!! :-)

But I guess we will talk to you all soon!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yay!! You have a blog! Seriously, it is addicting and I have found with friends that it is the best way to keep up with each others lives! The kids are getting so big! They grow up so stinkin fast!